Site Registration(Set-up) & Hours of Operation
Sunday 7:00am - 8:30am(strictly enforced), Event Hours 9:00am - 4:00pm
- All unregistered Vendors will enter at Main Gate
- Upon arrival for registration, vendors will receive an information flyer in their vendors' package. This sheet includes information on the vendor pass, car stickers, extra helper pass, Consession hours as well as Event hours.
- A vendor pre-registered package is given to pre-registered vendors (those vendors that register for the following year before leaving the site on Sunday.) The pre-registered sites and vendors will be published in the Brantford Expositor & Paris Reformer(if space available) before the Fall Event also on this site.
- All sites are rented on a first come first serve basis. Pre-Registration from year to year will hold your preferred site. (Pre-registration is considered to be from May to August Show)
Breakdown and Move-Out:
- Move out will commence at 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Exhibitors will be required to remain open and operational until that time. No Exceptions.
- Move out of all buildings and/or grounds must be completed no later than 5:30pm.
Vendor Terms & Conditions:
- Size of each site: 25' x 25'.
- Vendors are required to stay on their site during event from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Vendors are required to have 75% automotive related items for sale on their sites.
- Vendors are not permited to sell food or beverages on their site(unless registered as such).
- Vendors are not permitted to sell or display restricted items on their spaces. (i.e.) any device that would launch a projectile, knives with a blade over 5" in length, firearms, crossbow, air rifles and pellet guns.
- Vendors are not permitted to solicit monies for charity or sell draw tickets from their site without express written permission from The Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc.
- No subletting of a site is permitted without express written permission from The Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc.
- No Pets will be allowed on the main grounds!
- Vendors are required to keep their sites clean at all times and to pick up their debris when leaving the event.
- Vendors must fit all items within the confines of their space. Vendors are prohibited from operating or parking vehicles in the aisles.
- Extra vehicles must be place in the main parking lot.
- All vehicles must have Vendor Passes affixed to the windshield.
- Vendors and their helpers must have Vendor Passes to enter or re-enter the grounds regardless. If you do not have a pass you will be required to purchase one.
- Vendors requesting a specific site number that they are not already registered will be put on that site only if it is available. Request will not be process unless accompanied by payment.
- Vendors must submit Pre-Registraiton Information Form provided in the Vendor Package with requested changes. Requests are not kept from year to year.
- Transfer site fees are charged and administration fee of $10.00 per site, prepaid at time of request by cash only.
- Vendors are permitted to come into the grounds at 7:00am before the event to set up for public at 9:00 a.m during event morning.
- Vendors are permitted to have only one car or truck per site, parked behind their site.
- Vendors must be on the grounds by 8:30 a.m. through main gate.
- All Vendor must stop by Registration table for proper Vendor Pass to sell on the grounds.
- Large Parts pick up is allowed by customer for movement of consumer purchased items. These items must be picked up from the rear of vendors site.
- No Onsite or Site to Site parts delivery after 9 a.m. during Event.
- The Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc. will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items left unattended at your vending site.
- All decisions made by the Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc. Event staff are final.
- Vendors not complying with these terms and conditions may forfeit sites without refund.
- No fuel injected motorized such as ATV's will be permitted to operate on the grounds without prior written consent of the Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc.
- Vendors, and the public are not permitted to drive on the grounds with vehicles, mini bikes or golf carts during the event without prior written consent of the Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc.
- An electric motorized vehicle will be permissible in the grounds with written consent of the Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc. Liability Insurance of $2,000,000. must be provided for this vehicle to be operated. A business or home owners policy will quite often insure the vehicle with a rider for coverage. Proof of insurance will be required to obtain the proper permit from the Kinsmen Club of Brantford Inc.
- Site Cancellations and Refund Policy: Letter is required 30 days prior to the event. A 20% termination Fee will be levied
- Site Transfers as per the request of customers will be charged a $25.00 administration fee.
- All vendors arriving late and who plan to leave early will be automatically placed on the side Field for ease of movement.
- Generators are permitted on the site providing they do not emit fumes and noise is kept at a minimum. If event staff receive complaints about the fumes or noise they will request that the generator not be used.
Vendor Registration Requests
- We will do our best to accommodate your request for site location during our events, however due to the popularity of our events, we cannot always guarantee that the location will be available at time of booking We will call you with details of your registration when we receive payment.
- In order to book your reservation to the event we require payment in advance. Please send cheque or money order along with the registration form and include a stamped (postage paid) self addressed envelope.
- We do not accept credit card payments at this time and do not make reservations over the phone.
Rules & Regulations:
- Each Exhibitor or Vendor shall be restricted to showing only those good described in this agreement, and shall confine its exhibit, activities and operations to the licensed space. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Exhibitor shall be prohibited from handing out coupons, samples or other materials belonging to or promoting the wares or activities of third parties and shall strictly confine all permitted activities to the licensed space. In addition, use of the space shall be strictly restricted to the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor shall not assign, ether in part or in whole, otherwise permit the participation of any third party in any of the activities, undertaking or displays in the licensed space, without the prior express written consent of the Licensor. In the event of the failure of the Exhibitor to utilize all its space to the satisfaction of the Licensor, it may at any time after the opening hour of the show allot any vacant space to such other applicant, as it may deem appropriate, in its sole discretion, for the benefit of the exhibition. The Licensor reserves the right to relocate contracted exhibit space as it may deem necessary, in its sole discretion for the overall benefit of the exhibition.
- The use of said space shall be subject to the rules and regulations appearing on the contract and appearing in the Exhibitor/Vendor Information Kit's and to all further rules and now and hereafter adopted for the conduct of the said Show, which are hereby, made a part of this agreement and to which the Exhibitor agrees strictly to conform. The Exhibitor further acknowledges that the Licensor is a party to an Occupancy agreement pursuant to which the use and occupation of the building or site or space by the Licensor and all Exhibitors is governed. The Exhibitor agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions/ rules/regulations set forth in such agreement.
- CHARACTER OF EXHIBIT
The Licensor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline, prohibit or remove any exhibit, Exhibitor or proposed exhibit or Exhibitor not approved of by it, and to permit only such matter and conduct as it shall approve. The above reservation cover persons.
Things, conduct, printed matter, souvenirs and emblems, and all things which effect the character of the exhibition, ant the Exhibitor shall not obstruct or hinder the Licensor in preventing or removing forthwith any matter, conduct or thing which it considers
All property used or exhibited is at the sole risk of the Exhibitor, and the Licensor will not assume any responsibility for the safety of exhibits against theft, robbery, fire, accidents or any other matter or thing whatsoever, or for bodily injury or damage to property or persons caused by the operations of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor understands and agrees that the Licensor shall assume no responsibility for representations or warranties given by the Exhibitor to the public in regard to its products and services or for transactions or contracts between the Exhibitor and the public, or for any loses or damage arising therefrom.
The Exhibitor shall hold the Licensor harmless from any damage, expense or liability, to or in respect to any person, arising out of the Exhibitors occupancy of the said licensed space or any thing or matter connected with such occupancy or the activities of the
Exhibitor, its servants, agents or employees in conjunction therewith, whether or not such activities shall occur in the licensed space, the building or elsewhere.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS
Under no circumstances shall any portion of an exhibit be removed from the licensed space during the continuance of the show without prior written permission of the Licensor. The Exhibitor will cause all exhibits, equipment and product to be removed from the Show premises on the date and time specified as Exhibitor Removal Deadline in the Exhibitor Information Package. The Licensor shall be entitled to removal of exhibits, equipment and products of the Exhibitor to any place of storage, and the Exhibitor shall be liable for all additional charges and damages incurred by the Licensor for or by reason of all such property of the Exhibitor left on the
Show premises or other environs after such deadline.
- PREVENTION OR INTERRUPTION OF USE OF PREMISES
The Licensor reserves the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the Show is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason for such change. In the event the Show is canceled because of reason beyond the control of the Licensor, space rental fees or deposits already made will be returned to Exhibitors on a pro rata, after all related expenses incurred by the Licensor through the date of cancellation have been met, and the licensor shall be released from any and all claims for damage which might arise in consequence thereof.
- LABOUR AGREEMENTS
The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relation agreements in force, agreements between the Licensor, official contractor service companies and the building, site or space in which the Show will take place and the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the building, site or space is located.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
No amount paid or payable by the Exhibitor hereunder is refundable in the event the Exhibitor does not use the reserved space. The Licensor shall have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all Rules and Regulations whether contained herein or otherwise and the power to make such amendments thereto and such further rules and regulations governing participation in the Show as it shall consider necessary for the proper conduct of the said Show. If the Exhibitor fails to make any said payments at the time appointed therefore, all rights of the Exhibitor hereunder shall cease and terminate, and any payments made by it on account hereof prior to said time may be retained by the Licensor as liquidate damages for the breach of this Agreement, and the Licensor may thereupon re-license said space. The Licensor may ant any time that the Exhibitor fails to pay any indebtedness owed by the Exhibitor to Licensor, after demand, seize and sell any property of the Exhibitor within Show premises or their environs, either at public auction or by private sale, and may apply the proceeds thereof against such indebtedness, together with its costs, without prejudice to any other rights of the Licensor, and the Exhibitor shall be liable for any deficiency or loss suffered by the Licensor. This license may be terminated by the Licensor at any time on the breach of any of the terms and conditions hereof by the Exhibitor, and thereupon all rights of the Exhibitor hereunder shall cease and terminate, and any payments made by it on account hereof to said termination shall be retained by the Licensor as liquidated damages for such breach, and the Licensor made thereupon re-license said space. Until the application is accepted by the Licensor, the Exhibitor shall be entitled to the return of rent paid, upon notice in writing to the Licensor.
In the event that any provision of these terms, conditions and rules shall be found to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the balance of these terms, condition or rule is not contained herein. No waiver or permitted variation of any provision hereof shall be taken to permit any future waiver or variation of such provision. The exhibitor hereby consents to the use of any pictures or other images by the Licensor in subsequent promotion of this Show or any other Show of the Licensor.
- There is no representation, warranty or condition made by binding upon the Licensor affecting the subject matter of this Agreement of the said space other than expressed herein or in the Exhibitor/Vendor Information Package or in writing signed by the Licensor. Nothing herein shall be construed as consulting as constituting the Exhibitor and the Licensor partners, joint ventures or agents of one another. The Licensor reserves the right to determine the eligibility and appropriateness of exhibits before acceptance of the contract. The contract and any disputes that may arise here-from shall be interpreted and governed by accordance with Ontario Law. The parties hereby irrevocably attorney to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario, it being the intention of the parties that all disputes be settled by the Courts of the Province of Ontario applying the laws.
- We have excellent trained personal on site. Please feel free to contact our staff at Registration table should security issues arrive during any of our events.
Event Emergency Plan:
- The Car Show has a full emergency plan in place with qualified medical personal on site at all times.